The Journeyers

The Journeyers
Karen, Beth, and Jerri

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Taking Care of Business

September 16
Yes, I'm posting in real time; this is to tell you that, for the past couple of days, WiFi access has been spotty or nonexistent.  Sometimes the posts don't successfully publish and I have to wait for the next opportunity to try again.
Also, there will be some photos that are posted retroactively as Jerri has the opportunity to connect her camera to a computer and send me photos she has that will either fill in holes or enhance a previous post.
Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. Mama, I finally had a chance to catch up on your blog--you've already been so busy! I'd have a hard time believing you all were doing this if it weren't for the photos! ;)
    So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete