The Journeyers

The Journeyers
Karen, Beth, and Jerri

Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's Another Brand New Day

September 14
And the weather makes a world of difference.  The sun is our friend; it's a glorious day.
Saying goodbye to warm and friendly Roncesvalles.
We thought this well-known sign was in St. Jean Pied-de-Port.  In fact, I was disappointed not to find it.  It would be like going to Disneyland and not having your picture taken with Mickey.
The two bikers, retired Army out of Fort Carson, from Colorado Springs: Brian in the green and I'll get back to you on the one in red.
(Sorry; we've had spotty or no WiFi for two days and I'm doing my best to catch up.  I've been sitting on the hardwood floor next to the check-in desk because it's the only place I've been able to connect.  Have spent most of the time since 1 a.m.--it's now 3:00; still adjusting, I guess--downloading photos Jerri e-mailed to my phone so I could use them in the posts.)










No comments:

Post a Comment