The Journeyers

The Journeyers
Karen, Beth, and Jerri

Friday, September 7, 2012

Saying Goodbye

It's been a long week of goodbyes as I part from those I won't see again until I return from the Camino.  I will miss my family, friends, and coworkers; the good news is that I get to come home and see them all again.

Yesterday, a circle of friends--and fellow avid readers--gave me a card full of well wishes...and a gift card for Barnes & Noble.  They couldn't stand the thought of me not reading for six weeks.  Now I can download some reading material that I can read from my Nook app during layovers, etc.  Thank you, ladies!  (I also have the app for the wonderful Pikes Peak Library District, which allows me to download audio and e-books.  Yay, PPLD!)

 
Debbi and Kelley: sorry I missed saying goodbye to you this afternoon.  I really wanted to say, "Thank you!"

The hardest goodbye is yet to come, but that's a post for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment