The Journeyers

The Journeyers
Karen, Beth, and Jerri

Monday, October 22, 2012

Perspective

October 22
Now that I'm home with reliable computer and Internet connection, I'll be catching up.  I just thought I'd say a word about the blog.  It obviously has gaps.  I'm sure it would be totally different if Jerri had written it.  We all differ in what strikes us as noteworthy, interesting, and worth sharing.  Our photos reflect this as well.  I did my best to relate what was going factually, but inevitably my thoughts and feelings bled into posts, too.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that, even though we shared most of the same events, how we experienced them may differ.  This blog mainly tells my side of the story.

Jerri will be sending me her photos and I will do my best to reference any post that a photo relates to.  Jerri will also be sending additional material for posts and I'll get them up as soon as possible.  These will be opportunities for you to see/read things from her point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment